Dental Care for Children
When you need a quality pediatric dentist for your young ones, you can count on our Issaquah Dentist to provide the appropriate environment and services you need.
Dr. Dipti has many years of experience with children from infancy up through their teen years, and is prepared to address the particular issues faced by kids at each stage of their development. Further, the family-friendly environment we cultivate in our office encourages comfort in children.
It is recommended that you bring in your child for his or her first regular dental checkup by the age of one. We can provide you with all the information you need regarding dental care for infants, children, and teenagers.
We can assist and instruct your child on proper brushing and flossing habits. Should you have any special needs, we can also provide recommendations for fluoride supplements, dental sealants, and other products.
Pediatric Dentistry Procedures
Our pediatric dental services include all of the following, and more:
- Regular checkups
- Fluoride treatment
- Tooth-colored fillings
- IV Sedation
- Emergency dental care
Benefits of Pediatric Dentistry
Some people make the mistake of thinking that dental care is not important until your permanent teeth come in. However, pediatric care is a crucial part of a child’s long-term oral health.
What follows is a list of some of the more significant benefits of early dental care:
- A child who is exposed to the dentist’s office at a young age is less prone to dental anxiety.
- Healthy baby teeth are an important part of allowing your child to develop good speech and chewing habits.
- A child who learns proper dental habits early on is likely to keep them later in life.
- Your child’s bones and tissues need help developing properly.
- Straight baby teeth serve to guide your permanent teeth into position.
- Children with healthy teeth benefit from improved comfort and self-esteem.
We provide pediatric dental services to families from throughout the Issaquah and Sammamish area. Book an appointment online or call Meadow Creek Dental today at 425-369-9116 for more information about pediatric dentistry services.